Purchase a selected Privia Piano and receive a free gift bundle which includes:
- KBST45 D/BRACED KEYBOARD STAND
- SP34 TRI - PEDAL
- DC09 DUST COVER
Only available between the 1st of June, 2023 to the 31st of July, 2023 from participating Casio Retailers.
Casio Mid Year Promotion 2023 Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Claim")
Promotion: Casio Mid Year Promotion 2023
Promoter: Shriro Australia Pty Ltd ABN 28 002 386 129, Level 7/67 Albert Ave, Chatswood, NSW 2067, Australia. Ph: (02) 9415 5000
Start date: 01/06/23
End date: 31/07/23 or once all gifts available are exhausted
Eligible claimants: Claims are only open to Australian residents. Claimants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Claim: To claim a gift, the claimant must purchase any of the following Casio products: PXS1100, PXS3100, PXS5000, or PXS6000 (“Eligible Products”) from any Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period. Gift will be provided at the point of purchase, while stocks last. Gift stocks are limited. Claimants should confirm whether gift stocks are available at the Participating Retailer prior to completing their purchase.
Participating Retailers: MANNYS ALEXANDRIA, MANNYS LEEDERVILLE, MANNYS FORTITUDE VALLEY, MANNYS WINDSOR, MANNYS FITZORY, BELFIELD MUSIC, SCARLETT MUSIC, MCCANNS MUSIC CENTRE P/L, TURRAMURRA MUSIC CENTRE, THE PIANO FANTASY, MORRIS BROTHERS MUSICAL STORE, HOUSE OF PIANOS, OTHER MUSIC, SHAKE IT UP MUSIC, OLD BANK MUSIC, BETTER MUSIC, MEGA MUSIC, PARSONS MUSIC, RESONATOR MUSIC, JOONDALUP MUSIC CENTRE, CRESCENDO MUSIC, ENGADINE MUSIC, BANDLAND, THE KEYBOARD SHOP, PIANO TIME, DERRINGERS FRETTED CITY STORE, DERRINGERS MUSIC, PATS MUSIC, OZ MUSIC GEAR, COLS MUSIC HOUSE, COOMA SCHOOL OF MUSIC, SOUND CENTRE MUSIC GALLERY, STEVE FORREST MUSIC, COLLINS MUSIC, TREBLE AND BASS MUSIC, TOP END MUSIC, PIANO MAX, CECERES MUSIC, BAVAS MUSIC CITY
Claims permitted: Limit one (1) claim permitted per qualifying transaction. Maximum of one (1) gift permitted per person at each Participating Retailer.
The gift includes:
- SP34 Tri-Pedal;
- DC09 Dust Cover; and
- KBST45 D/Braced Keyboard stand
The number of gifts available per Participating Store will vary. Gift must be collected at the point of purchase and the Promoter will not be responsible for organising delivery to the successful claimant’s place of residence and is not responsible for any associated costs.
Valued at: AUD$239.85
Winning Method: Gift with purchase
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift
in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in
these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be
received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of
the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Retailers, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s
distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim.
"Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a gift is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian and where
applicable to the gift a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The value of the gift is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gift (inclusive of GST) as at 19.04.23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gift after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- The gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the
extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these
Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus,
communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond
the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and
invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect,
special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.