Shriro Australia, the exclusive distributor of Casio Timepiece products in Australia provides a 2 year conditional replacement warranty from the date of original purchase.
Your warranty is automatically registered once you place an order on at casioau.com.
In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend for you to keep your invoice on file for future reference. If you are planning to gift this product, please provide receiver with the invoice number product was purchased on (i.e #GS1010)
Statement Of Standard Warranty Conditions:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australia consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation of any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the good repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What is covered?
- For a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, we will gladly replace your product with the same or similar product provided a defect in material and/or workmanship verified by our Customer Service team.
- For models sold with approximate 10 years battery life, Shriro or it's authorised service centres will replace the battery at no cost. However, cost of any fitting and pressure testing is at the owner's expense.
What is NOT covered?
- Accidental damage or fair wear and tear (i.e of case and band)
- Any failure caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions
- Failure caused the improper repair or adjustments by anyone other than Shriro or its authorised repair centres
- Fitting costs of approximate 10 year batteries